South Georgia Bank offers business Debit Cards for our commercial accounts as well as personal Debit Cards. Both Debit Cards allow you to access your checking account 24-hours a day and make purchases without the need for cash or checks. The Visa Debit Card provides a safe and convenient way to access your funds.
- Use your Visa Debit Card everywhere that Visa Debit Cards are accepted.
- Use your card in an automated teller machine (ATM) to check your current balance, withdraw cash, transfer funds, and more.
- Use your card for local or online purchases.
- Funds are directly deducted from your checking account.
- Transactions are signature or PIN based.
- Each month, your bank statement will list all transaction activity on your Visa Debit Card.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANASACTION FEES Any time you use your South Georgia Bank debit card outside the U.S., you will be charged an ISA (International Assessment Service) fee. This includes purchases, cash withdrawals, cash advances and credits to your account. This is a Visa-mandated fee for ATM and POS transactions performed outside of the U.S. When a merchant runs the transaction in local currency (or you withdraw money in local currency at an ATM), the transaction will post to your account in U.S. Dollars and you will be charged a 1% ISA fee. If the transaction is in the U.S. dollars, you will be charged an ISA fee of 0.8% of the transaction amount.
- Anytime you use an ATM that is not a South Georgia Bank ATM your account will be assessed a $1.00 foreign ATM charge.
TO REPORT A LOST, STOLEN, OR UNAUTHORIZED USE OF YOUR DEBIT CARD, PLEASE CONTACT SOUTH GEORGIA BANK 1-833-735-1894.
To change your Debit Card PIN or activate your Debit Card call 1-877-965-3344.
To ensure no interrupted use of your Visa Debit Card please login to your online banking account or app and enter your travel information or call us at912-654-1051