E-Statement is a service provided by South Georgia Bank to provide an electronic version of your current paper statement normally sent via the U.S. Postal service.
Benefits of E-Statements include:
- Free and easy to use.
- Eliminates the risk of your statement being lost or stolen during transit through the postal service.
- Stores 12 months of statements for you to view, print or save electronically 24 x 7 through Online Banking.
How to enroll in E-Statement service:
Current Online Banking Customers:
- You will be prompted with the option to enroll when logging into Online Banking
- To manually enroll: Select Profile - Electronic Statements – Edit
Not an Online Banking Customer:
- If you currently have an SGB checking or savings account, you may enroll into Online Banking by visiting your local South Georgia Bank office. Once enrolled into Online Banking complete the E-Statement enrollment procedure above.